Look at this.
caitlinsternwrites has put me on her list of inspiring bloggers, and this fills my heart with the kind of bubbles that only recognition from the intellectuals of the Intertubes can do. So thanks a bunch to her, and I shall refrain from going on a long teary spiel about how I would never have gotten here without the support of my cats.
This thing has rules and you should never ignore those lest fire and brimstone rain down upon thee, so:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Place the award on your site.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 blogs. Let them know they’ve been nominated and how to accept the award.
1 & 2 are done and dusted, so let me try and think of seven fun facts about myself.
- I was born in winter. I don’t know if this affects my tolerance of cold or not, but I certainly have a hibernation mode.
- I also really like waistcoats. On gentlemen, on ladies, on myself, floating in the ether, they’re just really nice.
- If I could have any superpower it would be to stop and start time. Do you know how much crap I would get done?
- Really deep, fathomless water freaks me out. So does Space, for the same reason, but Space has less stinging things.
- I have never, in all my years of southern education, ridden a kangaroo to school. I have, however, had possums tapdance on my roof at four in the morning.
- I am not a morning person. (see above for recipe for disaster)
- Celebrity gossip magazines are my guilty pleasure, if I must have one.
Presently, I am only following just over 15 people on this website, so I shall list those that I attach my brain to with the most interest:
That’s only twelve, I know, but they’re all special I promise.